We continue to delay in-town registration until we get clarification on gym availibility and the State of Massachusetts approval to play competitive basketball games. In addition there are new Saftey Standards for Youth Sports Activities from the State that BYBA must adhere to. We must be able to set up new processes and ensure we can monitor/enforce them before we can consider starting our season.
For those who have registered for Travel, we are awaiting the same information above. Once we are able to run try-outs, we will set and communicate dates.
As additional information becomes available, we will post it here.